Benefits of Grout and Tile Cleaning:
Floor will look brand-new
Eliminates mold, mildew and bacteria
Removes years of dirt and build up
Reduce cleaning up to 50%
Extends the life of the floor
Improves indoor air quality
Prevent future stains
Keeps floors cleaner longer
Our Grout & Tile Cleaning Process:
First, we apply a pre-conditioner specifically made for the type of surface we are cleaning. This will break down any oil, dirt, grease, hard-water scale and soap scum.
We hand scrub the grout using a brush to release built-up soils. Depending on the materials and condition of the area to be cleaned we may use a high-speed rotary cleaning machine to suspend and release soil.
Clean and Rinse
The rotary cleaning machine both agitates and rinses the tiles. It is attached to our truck-mounted steam cleaning unit, providing water at temperatures of 230 degrees and simultaneously removing all soil and water from the floor. The tile dries within a matter of minutes and can be walked on immediately.
Seal & Dry
All hard surface floors need to be sealed to prevent permanent staining. For ceramic tiles, we use water-based grout sealer. For stone floors, we use either water-based or solvent-based sealers, depending on the type of stone and traffic level.
Types of Surfaces Serviced:
- Clean & Sanitize Tile, Grout or Stone
- Seal & Protect
- Grout Color Restoration
- Clean & Seal Natural Stone
- Stone Polishing
- Granite Renewal
- Grout Restoration
Common Causes of Stained and Dirty Tile and Grout
The reason you’re seeking professional cleaning is because the tile and grout in your home has become stained and discolored. The most common reasons for this include:
- Exposure to environmental elements: Water, dust, soot, dirt and spills that come in contact with porous grout eventually take their toll and cause the grout to stain.
- Certain grout properties: Some types of grout are more porous than others, meaning they are more susceptible to staining.
- Mildew: Bathroom tiles are subject to high levels of moisture and, more often than not, inadequate ventilation. This allows mold and mildew to grow on the tile and porous grout surfaces.
- Soap scum: This accumulates on the grout as minerals in the water combined with poorly rinsed soap settle and dry.
You do not need a Doctor, Medic or Wizard to clean your grout and tile, all you need A Cleaner Choice!
Call Today and schedule your FREE Demo!
Our Services Area:
- Dutchess County
- Putnam County
- Westchester County
- Orange County
- Columbia County
- Litchfield County
- Fairfield County
- Western CT
- Southern NY
A Cleaner Choice, LLC
A Cleaner Choice, LLC