Gutterglove Gutter Guards
Benefits of Gutterglove Pro:
- Eliminates gutter cleaning forever!
- Filters out all debris from your gutter!
- First Stage filter in rain harvesting systems!
- Barely visible from the ground!
- FREE Estimates
- No rain gutter clogs ever!
- Fits on any gutter type!
- Fits on any roof type!
- Filters over 150 inches of hourly rain!
REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY!
Advantages of our thicker support frame:
- Will never collapse inside your gutter.
- Will never ‘droop’ into your gutter.
- Withstands heavy amounts of debris.
- Will outlast ALL of its competitors.
- Shapes better to old warped and twisted roofs.
- Holds its pitch over time so debris sheds always
Advantages of Gutterglove’s Mesh:
- Stronger and more durable than others.
- Higher density wire than other gutter guards.
- Only allows dust and water to pass through.
- Will outlast other wire mesh gutter guards.
- More resistant to the elements.
- Can withstand a heavy impact.
Gutterglove Pro consists of two components; a perforated aluminum channel and type 316 stainless steel mesh. The stainless steel mesh is glued into grooves along both sides of each 5 foot aluminum channel section. It installs on any existing gutter. Gutterglove’s specifications were designed so that it simply slips under the roof shingles and fits snuggly to the front lip of your gutter. Gutterglove should be installed at the same pitch as the roof (up to 5/12) to get the best performance of debris shedding off.
Aluminum Channel Frame:
Our extruded aluminum support frame is anodized to further protect it from the environment and to make it more adaptable to be installed on a copper gutter. The anodizing process converts the aluminum surface into an extremely durable, corrosion resistant, and long-lasting finish.
Anodizing is also favorably to current governmental regulations because it is one of the most environmentally friendly industrial processes. Since this process is a reinforcement of a naturally occurring oxide process, it is non-hazardous and produces no harmful or dangerous by-products.
Anodized aluminum is used around the world as highly durable exteriors in commercial buildings such as one of the world’s tallest buildings, the Sears Tower in Chicago, Illinois. Other revolutionized uses are in scientific instruments, home appliances, satellites in space for harsh environmental protection, staircases in skyscrapers and a host of other uses.
Stainless Steel Mesh:
The super-strong type 316 stainless steel mesh allows more than 150 inches of hourly rainfall to filter through to your gutter. Type 316 is molybdenum-bearing austenitic stainless steel which is more resistant to general corrosion and pitting / crevice corrosion than the conventional chromium nickel austenitic lower quality stainless steels such at types 302 and 304 or any other standard stainless steel alloys.
The 316 alloy offers higher creep, stress-to-rupture and tensile strength at elevated temperatures. It also resists attack of marine and corrosive industrial atmospheres which makes it an ideal component for Gutterglove. Type 316 stainless steel alloy is widely used in the food, marine and medical industries.
Gutter Guard Sizes Available:
- Fits on: 2″ to 3.5″ gutters
- Length: 5 feet
- Width: 3.5″
- Fits on: 4″ to 5.5″ gutters
- Length: 5 feet
- Width: 5.75″
- Fits on: 5.5″ to 7.5″ gutters
- Length: 5 feet
- Width: 7.75″
Our Gutter Cleaning Service Area:
- Dutchess County
- Putnam County
- Westchester County
- Orange County
- Columbia County
- Litchfield County
- Fairfield County
- Western CT
- Southern NY