Grout & Tile Cleaning
Benefits of Grout and Tile Cleaning:
- Floor will look brand-new
- Eliminates mold, mildew and bacteria
- Removes years of dirt and build up
- Reduce cleaning up to 50%
- Cost Effective
- Save Time
- Extends the life of the floor
- Improves indoor air quality
- Prevent future stains
- Keeps floors cleaner longer
REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY!
Our Grout & Tile Cleaning Process:
First, we apply a pre-conditioner specifically made for the type of surface we are cleaning. This will break down any oil, dirt, grease, hard-water scale and soap scum.
We hand scrub the grout using a brush to release built-up soils. Depending on the materials and condition of the area to be cleaned we may use a high-speed rotary cleaning machine to suspend and release soil.
3. Clean and Rinse
The rotary cleaning machine both agitates and rinses the tiles. It is attached to our truck-mounted steam cleaning unit, providing water at temperatures of 230 degrees and simultaneously removing all soil and water from the floor. The tile dries within a matter of minutes and can be walked on immediately.
4. Seal & Dry
All hard surface floors need to be sealed to prevent permanent staining. For ceramic tiles, we use water-based grout sealer. For stone floors, we use either water-based or solvent-based sealers, depending on the type of stone and traffic level.
Types of Surfaces Serviced:
• Clean & Sanitize Tile, Grout or Stone
• Seal & Protect
• Grout Color Restoration
• Clean & Seal Natural Stone
• Stone Polishing
• Granite Renewal
• Grout Restoration
The reason you’re seeking professional cleaning is because the tile and grout in your home has become stained and discolored. The most common reasons for this include:
- Exposure to environmental elements: Water, dust, soot, dirt and spills that come in contact with porous grout eventually take their toll and cause the grout to stain.
- Certain grout properties: Some types of grout are more porous than others, meaning they are more susceptible to staining.
- Mildew: Bathroom tiles are subject to high levels of moisture and, more often than not, inadequate ventilation. This allows mold and mildew to grow on the tile and porous grout surfaces.
- Soap scum: This accumulates on the grout as minerals in the water combined with poorly rinsed soap settle and dry.
You do not need a Doctor, Medic or Wizard to clean your grout and tile, all you need A Cleaner Choice! Call Today and schedule your FREE Demo!
Our Gutter Cleaning Service Area:
- Dutchess County
- Putnam County
- Westchester County
- Orange County
- Columbia County
- Litchfield County
- Fairfield County
- Western CT
- Southern NY